Monday, April 18, 2011

National Championships

The New Zealand National Championships are coming up next weekend and I am not feeling fully prepared! My training was going real good, until I got a cold this week meaning I'm unable to train, trying to get rid of it before the race.

Anyway, the race should be awesome with 100's of competitors from all over New Zealand. Secondary Schools Championships start this week on tuesday, where me and Ben will make the course for the race and do demonstration runs, should be interesting!
At nats, i'm doing teams runs with Aaron and Andy, so hopefully we can take out the Open Mens category! Would be pretty cool to do so! For results of the race and information visit www.slalomnz.org.nz

I tried out my new GOPRO today and took some pretty cool shots (Images and video) will upload the video asap! Check out the pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment